- The Gary Yamamoto Psycho Dad is a 4 inch soft plastic craw bait.
- Oversized claws that "swim" during retrieve.
- Chamber large enough to hold a 7mm rattle.
- Great as both a punching bait and swim jig/bladed swim jig trailer.
- Tons of a great natural craw colors and bold exotic colors.
The Gary Yamamoto Psycho Dad is 4 inch soft plastic craw that has huge round claws that act like swimbait tails and actually "paddle" when you swim the bait. It's also the only craw with a built in rattle chamber. The Psycho Dad is big enough to hold a 7mm rattle, and designed so it won't fall out. The "Dad" also has extra plastic on its tail which holds it up on the new style straight shank punch hooks with the barb keeper. No more baits balled up at the hook bend!
Pair the Psycho Dad with a big punch weight, a punch skirt, then put it in the nastiest mat you can find and hold on! The Gary Yamamoto Psycho Dad is also great for Carolina Rigging or use it as a jig trailer. It even catches fish on a shakey head. Use it behind your bladed swim jig (aka ChatterBait) for a different look. Whatever you need a soft plastic crawdad to do, the Psycho-Dad will get it done for you. Get some and give them a try now!